A GIFT FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY

All Time Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

5 UFO Reports In Hickory NC Area - Within Last Month

Hello North Carolina. This blog as you might know is one of three UFO blogs I do. Slowly in 2013 I intend to cover all of the 100 plus UFO reports to MUFON in 2012 in this blog. But, I thought I'd step out of character and simply look at the reports to the two leading UFO report gathering organizations to see what's been happening in N.C............. turns out the Hickory area had 5 MUFON and NUFORC reports..... the most of any metro area in NC.
-------------------------------
Report One - Lenoir NC - Near Hwy 64 and Gamewell N.C. - `Star like - Just Weird' - March 4th about 9:50 PM
MUFON Link To Report
(MUFON Case: 46032) Very simply put. It really looked like a star, but stars do not change from white to red, the float like a balloon, dim a bit, to were you could barley see, fly weird, and then vanish.
==================================
==================================

Report Two - Canover NC - March 7th about 4:07 PM - `Dozens of Orbs appear and hover in sky for minutes'

Sightings Report Link To Incident

7 Second Video Of Incident (not much here_

Full MUFON Report Description
...At a carp pond in Catawba County off og Claremont rd. Notice 3 orbs appeared. Come towards trees behind me. hovered over a mile above me. Appeared like stars at dusk. some brighter than others. some stayed stationary some moved around. Some seem to band together. One though that grouped with others was a twinkly blue. 

I notice the first 3 watching the planes and the contrails.. I first though it was a possible ballon.. but not until several dozen appeared and were stationary.... 

I was excited. Thrillled to see this after seeing it on line several times.


Canover NC - Multiple Orb Picture - 3/9/13
http://www.mufoncms.com/files/46123_submitter_file5__orbs3.jpg
===================================================================
===================================================================

Report Three - North of Hickory, March 21st, about 8:40 PM - short perception event of 5-7 seconds of `Ribbon (object) twisting, rolling, and moving widthwise'
Direct MUFON Link - Ribbonlike UFO
I live in the NE section of Hickory,NC. 
It was March 21st at 8:40PM I had walked outside at 8:22 pm looking for the Pan Starrs comet I was having No luck and was about to walk inside when I just happened to look up toward Orion when something caught my eye. 
It was moving very fast, But I had enough time to look at it through my 10x40 binoculars for several seconds. 
It was Twisting and Rolling just like a Ribbon or a Snake But moving Width Wise East to West as if a strong wind was pushing it. The breeze was maybe 5 mph But blowing West to East, There was absolutely No Sound. 
The object was self illuminated almost pulsating a dull gold/copper color 
But only on the bottom. 
Like a light was shining on it from the ground But that wasnt the case. 
I started to run inside and call the local airport, but we are about to lose our airports tower and I didnt want to bother them with a UFO report. 
The object passed over my yard and 2 of my neighbors yard toward a shopping Center before it vanished from view. 

I do know Geese fly at night but they dont glow or shimmer and they normally honk when they fly so they dont bump into each other, Plus this wasnt a V shape. 
I live in a fly zone for the airport so Im used to seeing aircraft at night, Im guessing this was at least 1000 feet up and about 120 ft long like the 3 Buses end to end give or take, But not very thick. 

Ive seen several things I couldnt explain in the years past, BUT nothing like this and the effect it has had over me, I have been so on edge all day I just felt like I had to report it. 
I hope another backyard stargazer was as Lucky as I and got to see it also. 
It was pretty amazing, I just wish I had taken my camera outside, but I hadnt. 

===========================================
The last two of the reports were both from the immediate Hickory area and both were close physically from the ground - both not far from Cape Hickory Road. One happened on February 27th and one on March 8th - both involved the description of an object with at least blue and red lights.

The February 27th report - Cannollys Springs NC - midnight: Direct MUFON Link
I FIRST SAW THE UFO ON A WEDNESDAY NIGHT ABOUT 12:30 AM ON MARCH 27, 2013 I SPOTED IT WHEN I TOOK MY DOG OUT FOR THE NIGHT, IT WAS ABOVE THE TREES HOVERING AND MOVING UP AND DOWN SLIGHTLEY, IT HAD RED LIGHT AND BLUE LIGHTS AROUN IT`S BODY, AND A WHITE LIGHT ON TOP, I KEPT WATCHING IT FOR ABOUT 10 MINUTES, THEN I WENT AND GOT MY WIFE AND ASKED HERE IF I WAS SEEING THINGS, SO SHE LOOKED AND SAW IT TOO, SO WE WATCHED IT HOVER AND WATCHED THE LIGHTS GOING AROUND IT, WE WHATCHED IT FOR WHILE, THEN WE GOT TIRED AND WENT TO BED ABOUT AN HOUR LATER.
I THEN SAW IT AGAIN 2 MORE TIME THE SAME STYLE ON MARCH 2,2013 AT 1:00 AM AND THEN AGAIN ON MARCH 3,2013 ABOUT 12:30 AM


-----------------------------------------------------------------
And, this report from March 8th -- sure sounds similar to the above report - and indeed IF the objects below fly `west'  - the above location is southwest of this repeat Orb/UFO report below: Repeating Orbs In North Carolina
I am reporting to you again I have been seeing them every night when it is clear over my house, I have power lines by my house and it seems that they are getting energy off of these lines, they hover over them for about 2 hours and then they fly away due west. And they are near the cell phone tower toohovering over it. 
They are bright in color with red, blue,green and orange light, with a white light on top. 
They are here every night about 10:00 pm to about 1:00 am in the morning 
I have been seeing them for about 3 weeks, as I reported last week about them. 
I am located in connelly springs north carolina, has any body else seen them, please let me know. 
And somebody really needs to check on this, like nasa or the goverment.

==========================================
For just a thirty day period, these are pretty impressive reports of Orbs in the Hickory North Carolina area. It certainly seems that at least multiple folks are seeing these and obviously one person is growing in concern. 

Of course, there is a catch 22 in that the growing concern raises intentionalities that the Orbs may be also feeding off if one is to believe in an anomalous explanation bordering on the Fortean.
=========================================
=========================================
Don't miss my other UFO blogs:
UFO Disclosure Countdown Clock
Amazing UFO Stories And Strange UFO Videos
=========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. All comments are moderated.